Magic Moments

Recently I started teaching DwC core program at Sawyer School . I was really excited to see this group again this year and work with those amazing kids who they really surprise me with their energy and talent in their last performance.     
The first thing I saw was an smile in their faces what it really makes me have the best day ever.  They was really excited about the material they  will be learning this year but the most funny some of the kids  ask me:  We will be on TV? We will be famous?

Once I started with Foxtrot I was a little concern about how they will response but  they surprise me  again, once I started  the music and I was watching  those little  Ladies and Gentleman dancing so elegant with their nice frame and going with the Rhythm Slow slow quick quick is one of those moments I will never forget.  

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I love how often the kids are full of surprises :)

    ReplyDelete