Lifetime Experience

Today I received a call from the mother of a girl who participated in Dancing with Class six years ago. Her daughter is now a sophomore in high school. The mother was hoping she could somehow order a DVD of the Dance-Off event her daughter performed in back in 2007.

When I asked her why she was trying to get a hold of this video so many years later, she explained, "Well, I wanted to give it to my daughter as a Christmas present. I was hoping it would inspire her to keep dancing. She was so good at it, and I thought if she watched the video, it would inspire her to get back into dance."

I hope I can help her find the video, and more importantly, I hope her plan works. This is what DwC is all about: creating an experience that opens the door for a lifetime of dance, and all the joy and good health that comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment